At Nuera Dental Center, we are committed to your health and safety at all times. We take our sterilization and infection control procedures very seriously to ensure that your dental health and safety are protected at all times. In light of the current COVID-19 outbreak, we understand that many of our patients have questions about our safety practices. Please know that we are taking all precautions to ensure our staff and patient’s safety, and we follow very strict sterilization and infection control procedures in our office.
Your Safety is our Top Concern!
Our Health and Safety Measures
- Clean Clinic & Equipment
- AHS Screening of all patients & staff before entering the clinic
- Touchless temperature recording of all patients and staff
- Constant hand sanitizing of all patients and staff, with hand sanitizer positioned throughout the clinic
- Enhanced and frequent disinfection of all contact surfaces
- All patients, accompanying adults, and team members wear masks at all times when inside the practice. We are happy to provide you with one if you don’t have your own.
- Enhanced Complete Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that follows recommended guidelines from Alberta Health Services and the Alberta Dental Association and College, including respirators, face-shields, long sleeve gowns and head covers for all clinical team members
- Reduced waiting room chairs
- Social distancing in clinic
- Providing teledentistry services – if required for follow-up lab reports or communication that can be done online or through video education
- Online paperwork that we require from all new patients that can be filled out beforehand (which are mobile and easy)
Please be assured that our health and safety plan is thorough and put in place with your health and safety in mind. It will continue to evolve as we continue to learn how to best manage protocol, and this section will be updated regularly and accordingly. Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions regarding your health and safety or any of our health and safety procedures.
If you have any questions about any of these policies, please do not hesitate to call us at (403) 228-3088, or email us at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon! Call Nuera Dental Center
at (403) 228-3088 to set up an appointment today!